Planning for the year ahead? Wondering what acoustic conferences to attend? Us too!
We know a lot of you are involved in and attend conferences around the globe and we love bumping into our readers and having a chat – in the real world. Here’s our list of interesting conferences next year. If you’re going, make sure you come and say hi! And if you can’t be there, we’ll try to bring you our highlights via posts here on the blog and live via Twitter Follow @Acousticbltn.
Oh and BTW, did you miss ICSV, ICBEN or the Child and Noise symposium this year? Read about them and several other conferences and events here on Acoustic Bulletin.
Ten interesting acoustic conferences in 2018
Here are ten conferences we’re looking at attending in 2018, please send us your recommendations if we’ve missed any of your favourites. Let us know in the comments below or tweet to us on Twitter Tweet to @Acousticbltn:
- 17-19 January: Teobf2018, Marseille, France
- 6-8 March: EcoBuild 2018, London, UK
- 19-22 March: DAGA 2018, Munich, Germany
- 19-21 March: International Conference on Acoustics and Vibration, Hammamet, Tunisia
- 15-18 April: Baltic Nordic Acoustic Meeting, Reykjavík, Iceland
- 23-24 April: Acoustics 2018, Cardiff, UK
- 27-31 May: Euronoise 2018, Crete, Greece
- 8-12 July: International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Hiroshima, Japan
- 26-29 August: Internoise 2018, Chicago USA
- 14-16 November: Greenbuild 2018, Chicago, USA
PS. It’s impossible for us to attend all interesting conferences where room acoustics is being discussed. Are you attending one and want to share some of the takeaways? Let us know!