International Facility Management Association in Sweden yearly host Nordic Workplace. Read about the event here.
The subjects are spread over a variety of subjects where acoustic topic “A Psychological Approach to Resolving Office Noise Distraction” where amongst the presentations. In the summary session the noise question got almost half the time discussing and addressing how the FM industry could develop their competence and aproach to the acoustcial matters. On stage ther where some really influencial persons stated below and some links to some of their latest presentations.
- Tim Oldman, Leeseman Index
- Paige Hodsman, Ecophon
- Eelco Voogd, Workplace Analytcis
- Tony Keane, President of IMFA
- James Whittaker Board of Directors at IFMA
- Ian van der Pool Director of IFMA NL
- Erik Ahrsjö, President IFMA SWE
The quest for spreading the acoustical awareness goes on!