End of the year means reviews and evaluations but also planning for the year ahead. There’s no shortage of conferences and seminars that promise professional development, networking, interesting research presentations and much more. But which do you pick?
Here’s our shortlist to 2016’s most interesting conferences:
- 7-8 January: SPIN, Groningen, the Netherlands.
- 8-10 March: ecobuild, London, UK.
- 14-17 March: DAGA, Aachen, Germany.
- 12 April: Workplace Trends, London, UK.
- 8-9 June: EFMC, Milan, Italy.
- 13-15 June: NoiseCon-16, Providence, USA.
- 15-18 June: Ergonomics 2016, Zadar, Croatia.
- 20-22 June: Baltic Nordic Acoustic Meeting (BNAM), Stockholm, Sweden.
- 10-14 July: International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Athens, Greece.
- 21-24 August: Internoise, Hamburg, Germany.
- 5-9 September: International congress on acoustics, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 5-7 October: Greenbuild, Los Angeles, USA.
Will we see you there? Or perhaps we’ve missed one? Let us know in the comments below or tweet to us on Twitter:Tweet to @acousticbltn