The end of the year means reviews and evaluations but also planning for the year ahead – see the most promising conferences of 2016. There’s no shortage of conferences and seminars delivering opportunities for professional development, networking, interesting research presentations, and much more. But which do you pick?
Here’s our shortlist of the most promising conferences of 2016:
- 7-8 January: SPIN, Groningen, the Netherlands.
- 8-10 March: ecobuild, London, UK.
- 14-17 March: DAGA, Aachen, Germany.
- 12 April: Workplace Trends, London, UK.
- 8-9 June: EFMC, Milan, Italy.
- 13-15 June: NoiseCon-16, Providence, USA.
- 15-18 June: Ergonomics 2016, Zadar, Croatia.
- 20-22 June: Baltic-Nordic Acoustic Meeting (BNAM), Stockholm, Sweden.
- 10-14 July: International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Athens, Greece.
- 21-24 August: Internoise, Hamburg, Germany.
- 5-9 September: International congress on acoustics, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 5-7 October: Greenbuild, Los Angeles, USA.
Will we see you there? Or perhaps we’ve missed one of the most promising conferences of 2016? Leave your comments below or tweet to us on Twitter: Tweet to @acousticbltn