Saint-Gobain Ecophon is organising its 6th Ecophon International Acousticians´ Seminar in Sweden (September 21-22) and a great variety of speakers from many different countries will communicate the latest knowledge connected to room acoustics.
EIAS 2011 is a seminar/conference focusing on room acoustics and the effect of sound on people. Most speakers and participants are acousticians or other professionals working with different aspects of sound and acoustics.
The format is traditional lectures combined with work shops. Work shops are;
– educational premises (school acoustics)
– health care premises (hospital acoustics)
– open plan office acoustics
– room acoustic simulations and auralisation
– acoustics, sustainability and green buildings
Invitations to participation are personal and are handled through Ecophon staff in various countries. If you are interested to participate, please contact your local Ecophon contact.
More information will follow nearer the conference.